I have made some updates to my Keaton Skin Pack and also integrated my reworked 2023 Keaton Batman model, which is a major upgrade over the previous model as you can see for yourself. In addition to that I have also customised the face compression, which means Batman’s face under the cowl is no longer super compressed and slimmed down but rather fills the mouth opening of the cowls as it should. This makes the face and cowl look a lot more matching than before. Last but not least there are also a few minor improvements such as correct eye iris-parallax rendering and better texture compression.
- Updated 2023 Keaton model
- Improved body, cowl and gauntlets
- Adjusted cape rigging to have less clipping around the back of his collar
- Improved neck and cowl rigging to behave more seamlessly during facial animations
- Adjusted cape gliding morph to have more prominent displacement between the cape boning
- Adjusted cape glide wind ripples
- Customised face compression morph
- The face now fills the cowls more naturally with smaller gaps
- Fixed incorrect iris-parallax rendering of the eyes
- This was originally caused by Blender’s poorly calculated tangent spaces in combination with an UPK Explorer bug that caused incorrect tangent spaces as well
- Updated rain UVs on 89, 92 and 2023 suit
- UV seams with the wetness effects should be less noticeable now
- Fixed broken belt removal in the sacrifice scene at the end of the story on the 2023 and the Man suit
- Batman Returns (1992) Suit now uses a higher poly body mesh
- Some internal mesh reshuffling that hopefully reduces emblem clipping a little bit (thanks rocksteady for apparently not applying any bone controller to the emblem bone)
- Corrected 1992 Batman quote
- Minor face mesh adjustments around the lips to get a more faithful overall look
- Removed fresnel falloff from the emblem materials
- their color should no longer fade from the side
This skin requires that you own the 1989 Movie Batsuit and Batmobile DLC as well as the Bat-Family Skin Pack and have both of them installed.
To install this mod simply drop the RBurton folder from the unpacked download into Batman Arkham Knight/DLC/401621 (the entire folder, not just its contents).