its been a while since the last update of Nostalgia Shader but here it is now. This is mostly just a maintainance update though, with very little visual changes but a bunch of bugfixes so nothing overly interesting to be highlighted here. Thats why I'll just jump to the changelog now.
- fixed missing water absorption on objects using subsurface scattering
- added moonlight illumination setting
- fixed cloud blending when above first layer
- color settings for the nether and end
- improved caustics
- tonemap tweaks
- fixed incorrect fog colors at dawn/dusk
- fixed broken pom with a heightmap value of zero
- fixed mod block id support
- framing tool can now be hidden with GUI
- fixed specular support on translucency
- fixed block selection outline in 1.17
- added russian settings translation (thanks to kononets_ on curseforge)
Curseforge downloads offer me support due to the Curseforge-Rewards program, so unless they are unreachable I'd encourage you to download it via Curseforge.
|Nostalgia Shader v3.1||Nostalgia Shader v3.1|
Make sure to visit my discord server for support, development progress and other information.